World leader in the sphere of e-Learning software development and distance learning solutions.
iSpring is world’s best known developer of IT solutions for corporate training and personnel assessment. More than 40,000 people from 155 countries are using iSpring to create their e-Learning courses and tests. iSpring products are widely recognized as reliable, effective and easy-to-use. Even new users can easily create high-quality e-Learning materials with iSpring.
- E-Learning authoring software (online presentations, courses, quizzes, learning games) based in PowerPoint
- Learning management system (LMS) for e-Learning process management and monitoring.
- Cloud service for quick distribution and easy playback of presentations.
Spheres of Application
- Corporate training and personnel assessment
- Presentations on trade fairs and conferences (Digital Signage)
- Business trainings
- Schools and higher education
- Distance learning
Oracle, IBM, P&G, DELL, Rolls-Royce, Gasprom, Lukoil, Rusal, Il, Company “Suhoi”, Kaspersky Lab, Yandex, Beeline, Megafon, Sberbank, RosEvrobank, Bank Russky Standart, Lomonosov Moscow State University, First Moscow State Medical University, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics