Leading Russian developer of modern information systems for government institutions and business.
The group of companies “VDGB” implements complex automation of management, document flow and electronic interaction between departments. VDGB also helps to install, configure and use 1C software, and provides customers with after-sales and technical support. The company employs more than 150 certified experts with professional experience in various fields.
Software Solutions and Sphere of Application
The group of companies develops industry solutions on “1C: Enterprise” and “1C: Bitrix” platforms and for iOS and Android operating systems.
- 5 solutions for government institutions (accounting of catering, fuel, and transport in governmentinstitutions);
- 7 solutions for housing and utility sector (enterprise management solutions);
- 6 solutions for non-profit organizations (accounting and website management);
- 2 solutions for pawnshops (a pawnshop management solution and a mobile app).
Statuses and Licenses
- Official 1C partner;
- Statuses of Competence Centres for budget accounting, reporting, and education;
- Certified Training Center;
- 1C Certification Center;
- License for educational activities;
- Center for the development of solutions based on the 1C: Enterprise platform;
- Licenses for the delivery and maintenance of encryption (cryptographic) tools;
- Dealer of CryptoPro and LLC “Lait Soft”, which delivers ViTermial server; official partner of “InfoTeKS” on information protection systems of the ViPNet set.
JSC “Marijskij mashinostroitelnyj zavod”, JSC “Krasnogorskij zavod Elektrodvigatel”, JSC “Krasnogorskij kombinat avtofurgonov”, LLC “TEHNOTEH”, JSC “Kontakt”, CJSC “Ariada”, Ministries of Mari El Republic, “Norilskenergo” branch of JSC “GMK Norilskij Nikel”, non-profit company “Rossijskij Sojuz Neftegazostroitelej”, Department of Internal Affairs of the South-Western district (Moscow), the Ministry of Health of Dagestan, local Federal State Statistics Services in the Udmurt Republic, the Republic of Tyva, the Bryansk and the Kemerovo regions, Association of Russian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, LLC”Proba Pharm”, LLC “Gazprom Gazoraspredelenie Yoshkar-Ola”, JSC “Marbiopharm”, JSC “Mari El Dorstroj”, CJSC “Portal”, LLC “Gardian DOZ”, LLC “Tiara”, municipal enterprise “Yoshkar-Olinskaya TETS-1”, municipal enterprise “Vodokanal”, JSC “Yoshkar-Olinskaya konditerskaya fabrika”.